In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
COVID INFORMATION: We are following the current State of Colorado and Bear Creek Lake Park COVID guidelines.
Masks/face coverings are required by all racers, staff, and volunteers when outside and social distancing. When signing up for the Trailhead Foot Race, you will agree to a set of COVID guidelines and the social contract. Those guidelines will include:
1. You agree to wear a mask/face covering when in the expo area, start corral after you cross the finish line. Face covering will not be required while you are running.
2. You agree to social distance of at least 6ft while at the event including in the start area, finish area, and expo.
3. ADVANCED packet pick up is HIGHLY ENCOURAGED. PLEASE try and pick your packet at advanced packet pick up to minimize crowds on race day.
4. Must be "healthy" to attend. Please stay home if you are exhibiting any covid-like or other illness type symptoms including, but not limited to: fever, cough, sneezing, sore/scratchy throat, etc.
5. There are no dogs allowed.
6. You will not get to the expo more than 30 minutes before your scheduled start time. When you arrive, you are instructed to go to the starting area and your starting corral section (marked by signs and volunteers). After you finished, you are instructed to leave as soon as possible and not cross through the starting area.
7. You will agree to bring any race hydration/nutrition needed before or during your race. There will NOT be a water station on course for the 5k. There will be a volunteer manned water station for the 10 mile races and some light snacks and water at the finish line.
In addition, all runners will be sent out in small waves (of 10) to allow for social distancing. While in the expo area, talking to vendors, and getting finisher food, masks will be mandatory. You will also see all of our staff wearing masks at all times and volunteers wearing gloves while handing out finisher food/water. As the regulations change due to this ever-changing pandemic, we will keep registered racers informed with the most recent guidelines.
Visit the FAQs page for answers to more frequently asked questions: http://3wraces.com/faqs.html